THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shinku - Part Three

Red fluffy dust nightmare!

ETA: Finally bit the bullet and started cutting into the velvet. I've cut out all the pattern pieces except for the sleeves at this point. I've also cut out a three meter piece for the skirt and a three meter piece for the skirt ruffle. The ruffle is going to need to be longer yet, but I won't really be able to cut that out until after I get the sleeves cut.

I also serged the pieces, which was necessary but not too fun. There are, of course, little red fluffy particles everywhere!

I really want to start sewing but I have a massive headache, so I think I might just leave it for today. Perhaps I'll cut the sleeves and ruffle out later so that I can at least get straight so sewing tomorrow morning.

0 Comments: