THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween and Photos

First of all, my Sailor Jupiter photoshoot was added on cosplay.com. I'm very pleased about that! Linked here.


Hetalia Day Halloween Party:
In honour of World Hetalia Day 2009, I decided to have a Halloween-Lite Party in my backyard. I covered the outdoor umbrella with long sheer curtains to make a little tent, put up some orange Halloween lights in the centre and made a huge feast of strange foods. (That's worm and snail salad in the pumpkin, just so you know.) Dressing up Hetalia-style was also requisite for an invite. Here I am dressed as schoolgirl Belarus and Bryan is dressed up as Greece.




Halloween Dance Party:
Went to a Halloween Dance on October 31st. Much fun and dancing! Me as Mio (or Azusa cosplaying as Mio) and Bryan as Stein.

-

0 Comments: