THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sailor Jupiter: Part Five

Original Date: April 6, 2009

I cut the bodysuit pieces out. Eep! I'm still nervous. But if it's totally horrid, I still have enough fabric to make another one. I've finally decided I am not going to double up the fabric, I am going to use the bathing suit lining or get some lining from Fabricland this weekend if absolutely necessary.

Bryan decided on Sunday that the mould could be a little thicker so as to ensure that the petal details are not weak when we take the mould off of the clay. This is fine. We'll be able to cast them on the following weekend, and because it is a long weekend (Yay four day Easter weekend), we may be able to get both done!

Tomorrow I will start the bodysuit together. *Crosses fingers*

0 Comments: