THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 4, 2011

School is almost over...

With less than a week left of school that means pretty soon my personal costuming can start up again! I'm so excited! Today I thought a lot about what I'm going to make, and I've settled on finally making my Shinku costume.



And to further set this in stone in my mind, I have purchased a wig for it. (A necessity for it to arrive in time.) I'm ordering from Arda wigs, which I'm pretty excited about, I hear they are very nice.

I've done quite a bit more progress on my SW packing gown front piece but it's still got a ways to go. But that's okay. I won't need it until the end of August. I took quite a few progress pictures throughout but have been too busy to fix them up for posting. Hopefully there will time for that in the near future!

ETA:

0 Comments: