THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back to work

So, I didn't really do much of anything last week. I wanted to, but I really couldn't muster up much in the way of motivation. And really I needed a little breather after PoP, so I don't feel too bad about my quick break.

This weekend not too much was really accomplished either, to be honest. The evokers were going to be cast, but then weren't. I'll probably have to try to do them on my own some time this week (along with the Franziska buttons) because time is running out.

I've also been thinking ahead to FanExpo and the costumes I thought I was going to be making. And it's started, the mind-changing. I want to do Tsumugi from the K-On! season 2 ending now. So much so that I've already picked up her shirt for the cosplay. It's going to be a fairly easy one, which will be necessary considering the very involved super secret cosplay I also have planned. It will be hard, but it will also be awesome. Crosses fingers. Third cosplay for FanExpo still do be decided, if any.

Countdown to Anime North: 18 days

0 Comments: