THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ruffly Ruffly Time

Maybe I should have saved that title for a K-On! cosplay post or something.... then again, maybe I'm the only person on the planet that would actually understand why. Well, probably not the ONLY one. I digress, I digress....

Ruffle is all pinned onto the dress and looking fabulous. Next step sewing it down. Once the ruffle is completely sewn in and the armscyes are finished (procrastinating so hard on that one, eep!) then the dress will have no more openings, and only details will be left to be done.

Also, forgot to write that on the weekend when I went to pick up more lace and ribbon for the extended section of the ruffle (which I probably didn't end up really needing to do it would seem), I also picked up some beautiful silk taffeta for the bertha. The best and most expensive fabric I have ever bought, hands down - so exciting and scary. Luckily it was also 50% off or else there is no way I would have been able to afford it. I definitely think it will be worth it though, the bertha is very close to my face and will therefore show up in any and all photos.

0 Comments: