THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Falling a little behind... Eep

So, I'm a little behind on the updates. I finished the corset on the 22nd, I believe. It is lined in white cotton and the edges were bound with black bias tape. The corset is actually a little big... it fully closes in the back leaving no gap, and it could still affored to be pulled a little bit tighter. Siiigh. There's always some problem or another. Heh. Pictures will come later on. I also sent out my school application on the 23rd. So all of that is taken care of for now.

As for new things, I am volunteering as a costume mistress for a local school production of Pirates of Penzance Junior. I'm pretty excited about that. This afternoon I'll be going over to the school for a meeting about costumes and things, and I already have quite a lot to bring along that I've found and/or sourced out. Hope all goes well!

0 Comments: