THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 28, 2009

A Day of Small Updates

Ciel Phantomhive: Part Thirteen
Finished the lining, but still need to attach it to the bodice foundation layer.

Dr. Stein: Part Three
Yesterday, went to Rona and Michaels to raid them for possible parts to make up the screw. Bryan is rather insistant that this screw should turn and click, like it does in the show. I'm not really going to get involved with this... Anyway. During the week Bryan managed to finish all the stitches on the front of the t-shirt, excepting the neck, which I will need to figure out how do in a little while... i.e. the night before it's needed.

Today I have finished the lab coat. Pretty soon I or Bryan will have to start on the stitches on that one. Perhaps I'll be able to do some later.

0 Comments: