THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 27, 2009

And so it begins...

Ciel Phantomhive: Part Twelve

So, on Thursday and Friday I made the dress in the top layer fabric. But I didn't like it. The main problem was that the skirt was extending out of the bodice section below the waistline, creating a very long torso effect that wouldn't fit properly over the hoop/was pushing the hoop down too far. So I started over today. I decided to make it out of my more expendable lining fabric first, in case I wasn't please again. It looks better now, although there are still some things I don't like, the problems now have more to do with my hoop being annoying than anything else. There isn't really much I can do about that, however, without risking the underskirt and dress no longer fitting over it properly.

Today we also purchased wigs for Ciel and Dr. Stein, which is both very exciting and scary, naturally. And I picked up my longer zipper and some dye to dye my shoes. If I can fit it in, I'm going to dye my shoes black and makes some spats for them, because I can neither find nor afford the lace-up boots I would need. At least not in time for the Ball. Maybe for Anime North, heh.

0 Comments: