THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sailor Jupiter: Part Ten

Original Date: April 15, 2009

Today was a day of whip stitching. Almost everything I did was whip stitched. I'm ready to use my machine again now! Heh. The bows, collar and choker have all been finished, which is very exciting.

The pictures are slightly blurring because of my camera's stupid inability to take pictures that are clear when the flash is turned off. And the flash needed to be turned off to avoid that horrid effect that happens when you photograph fabric with a shine.I made a quick mock-up for the sleeve pattern, which I will probably tackle next. And then, yes. The skirt will be all that is left. Oh, wait, there's the gloves too.Once the all that is done, I will only need to worry about the boots, tiara, wand and front bow button (the latter being the easiest to accomplish). Joys.

0 Comments: