THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Voila la Voile

Got back to working on the actual dress part of my Chemise a la Reine project today. I'm really aiming to have most of it done this week, which I think is possible. I redid the gathers on the back today and now I am just trying to figure out the best way to attach the shoulder bands to the rest of the dress. Much easier said than done when I'm all by myself trying to figure out if everything is positioned correctly with just quick looks over my shoulder in the mirror. Not very efficient, and for the most part, not really working out too well.

I have everything on the dress form now, if that will help with this at all, but the form is far from my actual size, so I'm weary of trying to fit the gown while it's on there. Sigh. I'll figure it out, but it's taking a little more trial and error than I expected.

0 Comments: