THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yo-ho! Yo-ho! A Pirate's Life for Me!

Not Pirates of Penzance but piratey enough, yes?

Anyway, things are going fabulously, more or less, which means I'm going batty in direct proportion, more or less. Many, many long rehearsals (just had another full day Sunday rehearsal today, fun!) and a few yet to come before the shows start happening. Scary and exciting.

As soon as I got home from the school I had to start right to work on the Major General's hat, which I was going to make, and then rent, but am now making again.

It's working fairly well for someone who thought she was the worst at making hats. Amazing what you learn about yourself when under pressure! I'll have to finish it tomorrow, but definitely pictures to come.

0 Comments: