THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nearing the Finishing Line

I have about three days to finish the two Sailor Scout costumes. So... I'm a little overwhelmed. On the weekend I attached pins to the back of the front bow buttons for both costumes and attached them to the bows.

Sailor Jupiter: I finished the sleeve caps and sewed them on to the bodysuit.

Still to-do:
  • Attach collar by snaps to bodysuit
  • Attach skirt by snaps to bodysuit
  • Hem skirt
  • Attach front bow by snaps or pins to bodysuit
  • Attach back bow by snaps or pins to bodysuit

Sailor Mars: I finished both glove tops (however I need to size them to Ashley's arm before I can attach them). I finished the choker. I finished painting the shoes. I finished sewing the closures on the bodysuit and I assembled the skirt.


Still to-do:

  • Make and attach sleeve caps to bodysuit
  • Attach collar by snaps to bodysuit
  • Attach skirt by snaps to bodysuit
  • Hem skirt
  • Attach front bow by snaps or pins to bodysuit
  • Attach back bow by snaps or pins to bodysuit -Attach glove tops to gloves

Bryan took the assembled henshin wands home with him to seal and paint. At this point, I can't really wonder or worry about whether or not those will be done in time, they are out of my hands, literally. However, I do believe that a con (as opposed to a Halloween party) is where they would truly be appreciated.

0 Comments: