THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Super Sailor Update, Maybe

Sailor Scout Costuming Sleepover has come and gone. Alas. Unfortunately plans didn't pan out quite the way I'd have liked, but fortunately I still made a fairly significant amount of progress.

Sailor Mars: Part Seven
The bodysuit is somewhere between 50% and 75% finished. It depends on how well it fits, which I do not yet know. I believe I am going to cut open the armholes, because they came out a little small for some reason. I need Ashley to stick her arm in there first, heh. I also need to still cut out the "V" into the neckline, but again, I need Ashley to try it on. Lastly I will need to put a couple snaps on the bottom seam, for easier entry and exit. Yes. Otherwise it is looking good, and going well.

Sailor Jupiter: Part Sixteen
Ah, my first update since the beginning of June. Go me. Anyway, I finished sewing one of the armbands on to a glove. Not a very big contribution to this costume, but it's mostly little finicky hand-sewing bits left over anyway. (Aside from the *ahem* massive hem job still to do). I'll get to it, I'll get to it!

In other general Sailor Scout costume news, I believe I am going to order the tiaras tomorrow night. So hopefully that will be nice and painless!

0 Comments: