THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sailor Jupiter: Part Thirteen

Original Date: April 20, 2009

This is a thirteen alright.I cast the button and tiara jewel. I don't how it will go, but I was so fucking clumsy while doing it... Ugh. I just want to forget about the whole ordeal.I went back to the skirt as well. I don't know how to fucking fix this thing though. I hate this skirt. Nobody can understand what I need for it to do. Every attempt to fix just requires more fixing. I'm running out of goddamn fabric and there's nothing I can do about it.

ETA: Anger has calmed down. I have an idea about how to fix the skirt, maybe. I won't get too excited because that always leads to trouble, but we'll see.



Anyway... the weekend was fairly productive as far as the accessories are concerned. I made the hair baubles. I found some wooden sphere beads at Desairs, painted them light blue/teal acrylic craft paint and then sprayed them with Krylon clear. They look all nice and shiny. Yay! I now just need to figure out the best way to attach them to my hair piece, but I'll worry about that a bit later.

I found the payless boots in my size. Unfortunately they were $15 more expensive, which is kind of bullshit for a chain of stores. But they are perfect, if not a tad on the high side. But they are love.

We also found the perfect object to make the wand handle out of. Bryan made half of the handle mould, and the second half should be completed next weekend. We're going to then craft the crown/star part out of fimo and make a mould for those too. Then cast the whole thing in resin. Yay, plastic!

0 Comments: